We are conversion rate optimization professionals that offer CRO Audits
Here is how we can help you
- Define what can be considered conversions on the website
- Form submission, phone number clicks, contact email address clicks, downloaded files, Sign-Ups, Account creations, Add-to-Cart actions, Services/Product purchases, webinar registrations, etc.
- Make sure there are no broken elements → apply technical SEO best practices and resolve any errors
- Make sure that tracking is properly set up → this might include Google Analytics and Google Tag Managers settings, goals, filters, etc.
- Make sure landing pages have conversion-improving elements:
- CTAs, Social Proof, High-quality visual assets, Headings that target relevant keywords and grab attention, Content that reiterates your Unique Selling Points, and easy-to-follow page structure
- Implement a heatmap tool to track user sessions
- A/B test landing pages by changing format/content/CTAs, etc.